- UL-142 Listed, 12 gauge carbon steel and heavier.
- Simple, yet sturdy, providing safe product storage at a convenient elevation.
- Legs are full seal welded on 1/4″ pad. No welding directly on tank.
- Sealed with Threaded Steel Plugs below liquid level.
- Ideal for tanks placed in an existing containment area such as an earthern berm or a masonry wall.
- Standard Turner Openings: four 2″ openings and one emergency vent (single wall) and one 3/4″ outlet.
- Our tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected.
- Sturdy 1/4″ plate “feet” elevate the tank 3″-4″ above grade.
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer.
- Up to 4,000 gallons.
Saddle Tanks – AS/ASDW
Single & Double Wall
Our Saddle series tanks provide a step up in sturdiness and ruggedness in capacities 150 to 4,000 gallons. Similar to Stout models but with seal-welded steel saddles. AS and ASDW models are well suited for the heaviest of jobs from industry to agriculture.
- Motor Fuels
- Waste Oils