- UL-142 Listed, 12 gauge carbon steel and heavier.
- Anti-Roll Base is 4″ wide by 3/16″ thick flat bar with a welded corner gusset and is set back from the weld seams at each end to eliminate the great risk of “hidden leaks.”
- Sealed with Threaded Steel Plugs below liquid level.
- Standard Turner Openings: four 2″ openings and one emergency vent (single wall) and one 3/4″ outlet.
- Our tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected.
- Welded seams, in the ends and on the anti-roll base, are easily accessible for testing.
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer.
Utility Tanks – AU/AUDW
Single & Double Wall
The addition of steel anti-roll bars provides permanent stability when this tank of many uses is placed on a flat, hard surface. AH models from 150 to 1,000 gallons are very popular among farming operations large and small. The low profile allows easy access for hand or electric pump use or as stand-by storage for generators.
- Motor Fuels
- Waste Oils