- UL-142 Listed, 12 gauge carbon steel and heavier.
- Anti-Roll Base is 4″ wide by 3/16″ thick flat bar with a welded corner gusset and is set back from the weld seams at each end to eliminate the great risk of “hidden leaks.”
- Sealed with Threaded Steel Plugs below liquid level.
- Standard Turner Openings: four 2″ openings and one emergency vent (single wall) and one 3/4″ outlet.
- Our tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected.
- Welded seams, in the ends and on the anti-roll base, are easily accessible for testing.
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer.
For dimensional drawings, click on the Model Number at left. For gauge charts, click on the icon in the Gauge Chart column at right.
|Fillcaps||Emergency Vents||Clock Gauges||Level Gauges||Overspill Protection|