- UL-142 Listed, 12 gauge carbon steel and heavier.
- An above-ground tank that offers the economy of the Utility series with the convenience of an elevated Saddle tank.
- Legs are full seal welded. No welding directly on tank.
- Sealed with Threaded Steel Plugs below liquid level.
- Standard Turner Openings: four 2″ openings and one emergency vent (single wall), and one 3/4″ outlet.
- Our tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected.
- Sturdy 1/4″ plate “feet” elevate the tank 3″ above grade.
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer.
Drawings & Gauge Charts
Options & Accessories