- UL-142 Listed, 12 gauge carbon steel and heavier.
- An above-ground tank that offers the economy of the Utility series with the convenience of an elevated Saddle tank.
- Legs are full seal welded. No welding directly on tank.
- Sealed with Threaded Steel Plugs below liquid level.
- Standard Turner Openings: four 2″ openings and one emergency vent (single wall), and one 3/4″ outlet.
- Our tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected.
- Sturdy 1/4″ plate “feet” elevate the tank 3″ above grade.
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer.
Stout Tanks – ST/STDW
Our most popular series
The dictionary defines stout as being able to withstand considerable stress or hardship, and that is what our customers get with our ST models ranging from 150 to 2,000 gallons. We put some extra effort into making stout “feet.” First, the thick steel feet are formed and then welded to mounting pads, which in turn are seal-welded to the tank. All feet have a single, large hole for anchoring the tanks to hard surfaces when required. Available in single or double-wall models.
- Motor Fuels
- Waste Oils