- UL-142 Listed for 12 gauge and heavier.
- Sealed with Threaded Steel Plugs below liquid level.
- Standard Turner Openings: four 2″ openings and one emergency vent (single wall), and one 3/4″ outlet.
- Our tanks undergo at least two testing procedures and are carefully inspected.
- Finished with a high-quality Gloss Tank Red (GTR) primer.
- Up to 4,000 gallons.
- Non-splash fill-vent cap
- Reinforced pump mount
- Baffle (in larger models)
- Three styles
|Turner Obround Tank/ MPO Series|
|MPO-55-12||59||14||91lbs.||27″ H x 44″ W x 15″ Dia.|
|MPO-110-12||114||14||128lbs.||27″ H x 44″ W x 27″ Dia.|
|ST-O||Hold-down straps for obround models|
|MPS-55-12||55||14||76 lbs.||24″ H x 23″ W x 23″ Dia.|
|MPS-110-12||110||14||121 lbs.||24″ H x 23″ W x 46″ Dia.|
|Also available in double wall|
|ST-S||Hold-down straps for square models|
|MPL-55-12||58||14||91 lbs.||25″ H x 31″ x 29″ Dia.|
|MPL-110-12||117||14||164 lbs.||25″ H x 31″ x 59″ Dia.|
|ST-L||Hold-down straps for ‘L’ models|
TYPICAL OPENINGS PLACEMENT
For the convenience of our customers, Turner stocks many models with “standard openings” that fulfill requirements of most installations. Your Turner distributor has a complete reference guide on size and placement of standard openings for all models.
All openings can be positioned to meet specific needs on custom made tanks. See your distributor for a quotation.
Note: Additional opening combinations are available. Please contact your distributor for details.
Notice: These products must be installed and used in conformance with with all building and fire codes and in accordance with provisions of Turner Equipment Company, Inc. “Warranty Statement and Installation guide” available upon request…
|Fill Caps||Emergency Vents||Clock Gauges||Level Gauges||Overspill Protection|