Non-CDL Delivery Driver Wanted
- When our full-time drivers are not on the road, they are engaged in shop tasks primarily packaging, shipping and receiving.
- For overnight runs the company pays for meals and lodging.
- We pay overtime after 40 hours in our weekly pay cycle.
- Typical weekly overtime for full-time drivers is six to seven hours.
- Medical card but not CDL, clean driving record, 2 years driving experience and current references.
- We have a Navistar MV607 straight truck with two axles and 8’x30’ bed that haul 26,000 lbs. gross.
- Our trucks deliver loads regularly in the Southeastern US from Maryland to Florida.