Fit Up/Tack Welder – 3 openings available
- Store and retrieve raw materials according to printed production instructions.
- Cylindrical (round) tanks: Operate bending rolls to form tank bodies; burn holes in bodies/heads, if needed; tack weld heads to bodies; and move to temporary storage.
- Rectangular tanks: Operate shear and press brake to form tank heads and bodies; assemble and tack weld; then move to temporary storage.
- Assist production welders in movement and positioning of tanks in process.
- Assure a steady flow of welded tanks to testing area.
- Clean and keep safe work areas daily.